19 January 2009

Shalini & Me

Shalini & me @ Phirangi Pani in City Center, Hyd. It was a Friday night (17-2-07) and we, on the spur of the moment decided to go for a drink. I doono how many drinks down later this pic was taken, but we definetly cldnt get 'drunk' as we had to take an auto back home.
Shalini and me were all over the place and we were pretty sure soon people would think we were a couple. If I were a man, I would have married her ;) (Shal...that's a compliment baby!) Love you and miss you :(

3 comments:

edson_dias said...

the two of you'll definately dont look intoxicated. I guess you'll can hold your drink. :-) Cheers

Rachana Vinay said...

Edson-sure we can. We soo dont like the idea of 'responsible drinking' sometimes :)

edson_dias said...

ah . good. But I hope you call use the cab service. wouldn't want any of you guy's to drive back home. Take care.