20 January 2009

Devil & CKT!

This pic was taken on Tank Bund on his visit to Hyd in April 2007. We met after 7 years. We were surprised at how grown-up we looked from the time we had last met. I remember when I opened the door to him, I giggled like the teenager I was once when I bit his nail in a park.
He apparently skipped a heartbeat when I smiled at him in the bus-stop while going to school. A couple of year later he managed to take my breath away.
We have been associated with each other (friends, lovers at one point, confidants, philosophers, guides and more) for more than a decade now. He is married to the love of his life and me to mine. And the two of us couldn’t have been better friends.

Devil and CKT were our code names at one point.

4 comments:

Heart'n'Soul said...

ah thts so cute... nice pal u have thr... most often thn not in matters of luv people tend to lose the connection n the frndship... nice to know u two have sustained it

Kudos!!!

Rachana Vinay said...

Hear'n'Soul- Thank you! Thank you and Thank you :D

Biswaroop said...

touche!

Rachana Vinay said...

;)